|Did you know there are currently (5/2011) two passwords?
The Main Password (the "Shambhala Account")
This is the login for almost all Shambhala web resources, including:
To reset the password, follow the directions here (at the top).
- Shambhala.org Member's Area (still for "members" of Shambhala only -- be sure you're listed as such in the Shambhala Database)
- Shambhala Europe Member's Area
- Shambhala Database - Members View (managing practice history, vow names, contact info, etc.)
- Shambhala Database - Administrator's View (Administrators only - manage Centre membership, programs, registrations)
- Shambhala Online
- Shambhala Network - launching in 2011
- Centre blogs on Shambhala Times (editor access only)
"Webbymail" (OLD) Password
This works only for two systems:
- kasung.org (requires old shambhala.org/"webbymail" login)
- managing your sangha-announce list subscriptions
If you've forgotten your webbymail password, you can get it emailed to the email in the system by clicking here: http://shambhala.org/cgi-bin/public/Password/get
Fill out as much of the form as you can. If you're not sure how your name is listed/spelled in the system, try all variations you can think of.
Change your webbymail password
Once you successfully log in, go to http://shambhala.org/webbymail/Member
to change your password to whatever you would like. (note: you CANNOT change the User ID for the old login.)