It's important to read the information here so that you understand what deleting your account will do: shambhalanetwork.org/opting-out/
If you can login, you can easily delete your entire account on Shambhala Network.
1) login at http://shambhalanetwork.org. Let me know if you have troubles with this.
2) hover your mouse over your name at the top right of the screen.
3) A menu will pop down. Go to Settings, and then General.
4) On the next screen, choose "Delete Account."
5) Follow the instructions on the next page and your account will be gone.
NOTE: Shambhala IT can add you back in if you change your mind. (Be forewarned that it might take some time, as our budgets are very tight. If you're not sure, it's better to simply manage your emails properly so that you're not overwhelmed by them.)